With a little over two months until I move to Paris, my placement shopping is well underway. I love fashion and being able to experiment with new ideas, hence the blog, so the thought of being stuck in boring office wear, to me, was a nightmare.
Workwear doesn’t have to consist of navy/black/grey pencil skirts and blazers with kitten heels, it can be just a bold and fashionable as any other occasion, as long as it’s smart, respectable and suitable for your job. My placement company is very dynamic, and their employers don’t wear your traditional,conservative officewear, which is a massive bonus for me.
To give you some ideas on how to brighten up your working wardrobe, I’m giving you a peak in to my current placement wardrobe (so far).
- French Connection Dress& Carvela Heels
- ASOS Culottes & River Island Heels
- Warehouse Dress & Lost Ink Heels
- ASOS Dress & Lost Ink Heels
- Topshop Skirt & River Island Heels
- River Island Skirt & River Island Heels
- Marks& Spencer Dress& River Island Heels
- Poppy Lux Dress& River Island Heels
I’d love to hear what you think of this post or any of the items featured. Which outfit is your favourite? Let me know, either by leaving a comment or by tweeting me (@writtenbyh)